We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy lets you know how personal information (e.g .name, email address) captured via this website are processed and used by your CCG. Our procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information are designed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
We use functional cookies on this site to track user activity, which enables us provide you with a better user experience. If you decide to disable cookies, this website will still work.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie.
Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers.
It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what's in your shopping basket.
Please note that any Cookies on our website exist to enable functionality on the site and not for advertising or marketing purposes.
- If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how.
- Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
- There are two types of cookies you may encounter when using this website:
First party cookies:
These are our cookies, controlled by us, written to your computer by us.
- We do not use First party cookies, in public areas of our websites.
Third party cookies:
These are cookies found in other companies' internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics (to track user activity on the site), Twitter and YouTube, which have their own cookies and are controlled by them.
If you have any questions or concerns about the cookies used on this site feel free to drop us a line and we will do our best to help.
- Information commissioner's office New EU cookie law (e-Privacy Directive), which changed in May 2011.
- About Cookies
- If you do not want these cookies to be tracked, you can disable them in your browser.
- You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org