The Balmore Park Surgery PPG invite you to this free event
'All about dementia'
on Thursday 23rd November 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
at Caversham Heights Methodist Church RG4 7BG
(corner of Woodcote Rd & Highmoor Rd)
- A talk on the role of the Memory Clinic
- GP talking about Diagnosis, Well Pathway and Risk Reduction
- Help available for young people with Dementia & their Carers
- End of life planning
- The role of Dementia Action Alliance
- Help available from the Alzheimer’s Society
- Carers UK talking about Berkshire Carer’s Hub
- Questions to the Panel
A poster is available here.